Sunshine Warranty: terms and conditions.
What is covered by the warranty?
The manufacturer's warranty covers the replacement of your Sunshine lamp or solar kit if it proves to be defective due to early component failure, under normal use, during the warranty period. Functional damage includes: charging, autonomy and component issues.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Sunshine lamps and solar kits are designed and built to offer high performance under normal conditions of use.
The manufacturer's warranty covers functional damage only. In some cases, the warranty does not apply:
- Product appearance modification (scratches, stains and other minor defects) does not constitute a defect since does not impair its functionality
- Warranty is void if product was opened, tampered or immersed
We remain at your disposal to answer any question concerning the coverage offered by the warranty. You can contact us via the contact form.
What are the terms of the warranty?
The terms of the warranty are as follows:
- The warranty begins from the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase prior to servicing your unit under warranty. Please retain your purchase receipt or stamped warranty.
- The warranty is valid in the country of purchase.
- The warranty provides benefits that are in addition to and do not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via the contact form.
When does the warranty start?
The warranty starts on the date of purchase. Depending on the product, the warranty period is 12 or 24 months.